Sweet! A Liebster mention and a tag! Becca over at NARCISSISTA.ME and Satine over at Randombeautythings have tagged me, and if you haven’t already, please do check out their blogs. Love the tongue in cheek/humorous take on Becca’s beauty adventures ( I am taking notes) and I certainly don’t have the patience to explore Youtube for beauty vloggers, so Satine’s recommendations have been helpful and given me some new music for my workouts (seriously, I have downloaded songs featured in some of her vlog recs that I never would have heard otherwise).
Now, I have been adding facts like loco to my “about me” page, so I feel like I am only a few Liebsters from giving you guys my social security number, but I’ll refrain! 🙂 Here are
11 6 new tidbits about myself:
1. I am a chronic nailbiter. Only getting my nails done gets me to stop, unless I wait too long between salon visits.
2. Current nail status: bitten down to quick.
3. I loved reading Calvin & Hobbes and Bloom County (Opus and Bill the Cat) comic strip books.
4. I used to have a weird thing with re-arranging my bedroom for many years, which I later found out reflected some Feng Shui principles.
5. I hate walking barefoot anywhere.
6. I loved watching the canadian series: Friday the 13th Series.
Keeping with the six, answering
11 6 of Satine’s questions from RandomBeautyThings:
1) What is your favourite way of spending free time?
Gym. No lie.
2) Can you play any instruments?
3) A talent you think you have?
I can read people – as long as I am not invested in the “reading.”
4) What would you change about your personality? And your body?
I am a ruminator – ughhhh. I hate my legs. 😦
5) The nicest compliment you have ever received?
Got asked by a colleague to join them in their business endeavor. I declined because it wasn’t a direction I wanted to go in, but I was flattered.
6) Your biggest idol?
Hillary Rodham Clinton is my rockstar. Visciously kicked down, graciously got up – over and over again.
Oooooooooooof. I know I should put some blogs, but I have either done them before, they have been done before by other bloggers, they are known to bloggers who do follow my blog, or they are very well known. I am bad on this one. I have linked the Liebster/Tag pages of the recommenders who did nominate/tag 11 other bloggers earlier. Please check out their pages. Also, why not take a peek at other major blogs’ follow pages, that’s what I do. Even though I no longer follow as many blogs as I used to, I still occasionally peak new blogs based on these recommendations.