I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Marisa of WearYourVitamins! Yay!!! Sorry for the delay. I have been rather lax with my posting responsibilities. So, let’s get to it!
The rules go: The person nominated must answer the 5 questions given by the person who nominated them AND tell 5 random facts about yourself. Then, nominate 5 blogs with under 200 followers, make sure to tell them you nominated them! Ask the people you nominate 5 questions of your own.
FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I love red hair. As a little girl, all my dolls had to have red hair. I told my mom, if she couldn’t find me a red-haired, brown-haired, or black-haird doll – in that order – don’t bother getting me a doll. I was given a Barbie once and I chopped off her hair (and her head) and colored it red with a magic marker.
2. I still think the original Spock from Star Trek is hot.
3. I don’t own any shoes over 3 inches tall and my new limit is 2 3/4 inch heels. I am short. The world can deal with it.
4. When I find a new dish I like, I can obsessively eat it non-stop for several weeks.
5. Ditto goes for a new song that gets looped on repeat for hours for a few weeks til my ears bleed and then it is retired for a very long time.
5 QUESTIONS FROM WEARYOURVITAMINS
1. meaning behind favorite movie
My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice. Yes, I used to play it every night as background noise before I went to bed. I do not think it is difficult to see why. Need a new favorite movie since I have replayed it to death.
2. One trait you can’t live without in a boyfriend/girlfriend
I have decided I can live WITHOUT a boyfried until I can find a compatible person who is compassionate.
3. favorite product
Decleor Aromessence Rose D’Orient Serum
4. can you cook? If so, what is your favorite dish to cook?
Can’t cook to save my life. Probably why I am currently chunky despite my exercise habits.
5. favorite restaurant
Any thai restaurant
5 (+1 american) blogs under/over 200 followers:
There are a lot of blogs out there. Honestly, I don’t usually have the patience to follow new-new blogs. I like to wait until they have several dozens of posts to go through so I can get a feel for the blog. I did notice there is a British bent to the blogs above. However, why not take this opportunity to explore the global beauty scene – fine – British beauty scene, which is technically still very global!
Sadly, I will not be forwarding questions to the other blogs. Take this as an opportunity to explore!